View Single Post
Old 12-09-2002, 02:25 PM

Send a message via ICQ to Mr. Pockets
Registered SVX
Re: Re: Re: Based on his animation...

Quote:
Originally posted by benebob

Rub it in why don't ya. I already miss that red and silver beauty. Had to drive the Brat all weekend w/o the cap on so I had all my ski crap in the cab with me. Not real room plus you wanna talk about no heat. The thing isn't heating up past 1/4 of the way up! Hopefully this new XT6 on the way will fill my void.
Oh, I wasn't kidding about the heat. It's like 10 degrees every morning when I go to work. The Justy is drafty, so it really doesn't warm up inside at all until I get off the freeway fifteen minutes later.

No kidding, I noticed this morning that my breath was causing snow to fall on the steering wheel.

I've been noticing an increasing amount of frost on the inside of the Justy's windows. A friend of mine told me his theory, that the snow I track into the car melts and evaporates, then freezes when the car cools down.

I explained to him that the problem with his theory, as it applies to my Justy, is that the snow I track into the car never gets melted.

I also explained that I consider these endearing qualities part of the Justy experience.

2005 RX-8 Grand Touring
2005 Outback
2002 Mercedes-Benz E320 wagon

END OF LINE