View Single Post
Old 11-15-2003, 05:18 AM
arondale

Some other tidbits:

speed sensitive windshield wipers and steering

the interior lights elegantly fades out after you have left the car

hidden passenger seat storage tray

projector lights

projector lights with fog lights on makes people think you have your brights on and they will routinely flash their lights at you. this is due to the power of the lights and the aggressive light arrangement

rear wiper with washer

stereo can be concieled with built-in stereo cover

the floor directed heat trick- i think you hit defrost then a fan level button and it directs air at your feet (there is no dedicated button for this. it is the only combo button technique [i know of])

gas door is locking and without a key. it is opened by the interior only

engine compartment has gas-filled shocks that keep the hood open (like a glass screen door). Same with trunk

coin compartment under guage cluster

the car notifys you of things to be weary of, like if a rear taillamp goes out

you have 2 interior light settings: a) overhead lights and doors or b) doors only. i like both modes

you have 3 alarm settings: a) single chirp for alarm on, 2 chirps for alarm off b) 4 chirps (sing it: da-da-da-dit) which i love using during the day (this mode does not beakon the security light) and c) if you lock the door and walk away, about 20 seconds later you will see your car arm itself silently (fog lights flash once). I discovered this about 2 years after I owned the car. This car is full of surprises

last but not least, I would say people staring at you and your car everywhere you go is a feature. Whether they like it or think its ugly, they are still drawn to stare at it and wonder who's inside.

Arondale

Last edited by arondale; 11-15-2003 at 05:21 AM.