View Single Post
Old 03-05-2004, 01:55 PM
Member #447

Send a message via MSN to Uncamitzi Send a message via Yahoo to Uncamitzi Send a message via Skype™ to Uncamitzi
Registered SVX
Re: Guys ...Guys...

Quote:
Originally posted by Uncamitzi
I've given up here in Utah... I know that there are quite a few here. They just don't seem to notice that the when I drive up next to them I'M DRIVING THE SAME NEAT EXOTIC CAR AS THEM!!

One couple I met at Mark Miller Subaru last fall promised that they would at least check out our little forum here.... Never heard from them again. I'm hoping that in April when we meet there will be enough in one place or driving up one of the canyons that we get some looks...

I did see a burgandy down in the bottom parking area at crossroads mall about a week ago. and another teal driving down west temple last week. when I pulled up along side the other teal and honked , you'd have thought that someone was trying to hijack her... oh well.....I'll print up the cards that Lwin pointed me to and try to stick a few out there...
bump... and I saw a burgandy again yesterday headed down State Street at about 4:30pm ....
92 Teal SVX LS-L 128K tranny swap with 4.11's
Well.. my days of not taking you seriously have certainly come to a middle .