View Single Post
Old 08-22-2006, 09:02 PM
Missing in action

Send a message via AIM to It's Just Eric
Registered SVX
oh man I hate bees....Goes back to when I was about 6 or so I got stung like 5 times one day...and anther few times later that week
My yard was always riddles with junk. At one time we had an old pool filter that wasps LOVED to be in. It was perfect....a big bucket filled 3/4ths with sand that culd only be accessed through a few cracks and the two tubes going into the filter.
My cousin got stung one day and we exacted out revenge....We had mixed up a batch of rather overchorinated water..By which I mean the water was visibly white with chlorine, and the drips from the water pistols stripped and bleached our thompsons water-seal'd pressure treated wood deck to a white color only matched by that of a fresh pair of fruit of the loom briefs. We also mixed up a bucket of similar concentration. He started with the plan of assult with a few sprays into the filter inlets. As soon as they started to come out, I poured the bucket on them.That prettymuch ended it right there....I mean, you could have easilly killed a horse...farm... with the amount of chemicals we dumped on that thing.

...grass still doesnt grow there come to think of it. Well worth it

Oh, tobasco sauce works good too. Just give them a little splash and watch them curl up into a ball and die.

my dad had made a soda bottle trap for greenheads, it works great. Greenheads are basicly horse flys on crack. they have green eyes..usually the size of a small bee...and will go in for an attack for hours if needed. When they bite, you feel it. Its like a bee sting without the itchyness afterword...

Okay..so yeah, enough with my insect stories from yesteryear...hopefully you can get rid of your wasp problem. Good luck
You're gone but not forgotten. I mean, sure, I kindof don't remember some of the finer details..but I remember you were funny, and at one point you said spaghetti in Dutch....but definantly not forgotten