View Single Post
Old 11-27-2007, 09:20 AM
Just some dude.

Significant Technical Input
I still haven't gotten a batch of na pistons made. By the time I collected enough people who wanted them to get the 1st batch made I had lost the contact information for half the people. I started another thread specific to the na pistons and tried to refind those people but it didn't work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenMarineSVX View Post
Hey LAN...

I just now saw this thread for the first time ... I guess that shows how much I visit the forums and the MOD section now huh ... Anyway, I was wondering, I am thinking about doing an engine build after I graduate in 2009 (or sooner if something bad happens )... I KNOW I don't want to go forced induction. I want a N/A build. Software that will allow smooth steady power to be made up to a few hundred RPM before redline (prefferably around 7,500 - 8,000 MAX engine speed)... Do you have the components (Cams, Rods, Pistons, Valves & springs, and software) to make this possible?...

Thanks man

~ Chris

P.S. - It's a good thing I am a broke college student, because if I were in the military right now, I would have bought up everything that you produce!!