View Single Post
Old 09-22-2007, 07:22 PM
A mom with style ;-)

Send a message via Yahoo to momzsvx
Quote:
Originally Posted by wannarace928 View Post
I too had to get rid of one of my svx's. It was quite sad. I miss it, but I traded with someone not too far away evenly for a Nissan Maxima. He got the better deal I think, but I do love the maxima. Its a 5spd SE. I needed a 4door with lots of trunk space and it serves its purpose very well.
Good luck with the sale of your SVX, and good luck with the dodge.
My luck with dodge has not been the best, I bought an 03 neon and it is sitting in the yard with a blown transmission. However, it got 113k miles before it blew and it was the only big thing that has gone wrong (except the radiator split a long time ago). And If you are handy or have a husband who is, parts are very cheap and easy to find for dodge.
Thanks,

Well, this Durango is so much fun to drive. I really had missed my 1994 suv and am so thrilled to sit behind the wheel of another one. The big issue I see is that I can see rust areas under the paint as it is surface rust. The paint job was customized with a red hot chilli pepper and a light metallic silverfish purple flames. This suv is a looker. I like that I can crawl underneath this vehicle and not have to worry about touching anything.

I am so excited to have this thing. I just would like to cut the payment down a bit. I hope I aim to sell the 95 L (awd). This is the best one I have and the pearlie I am so attached too even if it does have rust holes. I just love this car. How is your polo green svx running these days?

92 LS-L parts
94-LSi My baby
95-(AWD) polo green T-Boned