View Single Post
Old 08-09-2005, 08:30 PM
legacy852

Subaru SVX at auction...

Theres an auction near me that will be selling a Subaru SVX within the next few days and was thinking about bidding on it. Anyway this is how it works: Peoples cars get towed to the auction that had outstanding tickets or whatever so there is "NO KEYS TO THE CARS" anyway last time I bought a 1992 Subaru Legacy Lsi auto there for $550 and then we found the key inside the car!

I think it cost $50 to get the key done but am not sure since we found the key last time. Anyway under the circumstances what are the odd's that this baby would start? Last time the Legacy started right up at my house which made me really happy, but then we found out the darn transmission wasn't shifting into 2nd gear (subaru cant build a trans if thier life depended on it back then) Anyway I owned a Subaru SVX from dec '03-june '04 and I do miss it. Anyway what would you bid? what should I look for? By the way they dont let you even open the doors, however they do let you open the hood. Would the door? (my old SVX had the alarm dismantled, or it didnt work?)