View Single Post
Old 07-31-2009, 04:27 PM
Avalanche Alcyoneer
Subaru Silver Contributor

Registered SVX
Re: Has this ever happened to you

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomsSVX View Post
I hear McDonalds is Hiring all the time. Convenience stores are hiring. They don't pay much but hey its a job. Some people need to swallow their pride and get done what needs to get done... If you can't make it happen, hop on a bus. If you cannot make it happen, ****ing walk or ride a bike. Its this Liberal crap spewed from every crevice of society asking for a hand-out that makes me ill with contempt. Do I want to do what I am doing now? **** NO! But guess what, i get my bills paid. Tired of people whining about how their misfortune is someone else's fault or the economy... Get off your ass and DO SOMETHING about your life.

Tom

P.S. this thread is dumb as ****
I dont disagree one bit, I knew some jerk back home who drove 2 cars nicer than mine, but got food stamps and a welfare check for his kids, and used the extra money he saved to buy weed.

Secondly, nevermind, I can see being on the other side of the debate from you guys will only enrage you further.

"A person convinced against their will, is of the same opinion still"

New?? Find the downloadable SVX Online Service Manual Here
RECOMMENDED READING for newer SVX owners Here some cool info if not fully accurate.

Last edited by SoCal LS-L; 07-31-2009 at 04:29 PM.