View Single Post
Old 07-31-2009, 03:45 PM
Maniac modifier

Registered SVX Classic SVX
Re: Has this ever happened to you

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCal LS-L View Post
Was that aimed at any particular individuals here? Because unfortunately in any capitalist society, people sometimes cannot afford everything they would like to, regardless of intention to take care of responsibilities. You may have noticed that theres a recession and increased unemployment, so its possible that some of the people who had their cars repossessed and their houses forclosed on WANTED to pay to keep them, but could not.
I hear McDonalds is Hiring all the time. Convenience stores are hiring. They don't pay much but hey its a job. Some people need to swallow their pride and get done what needs to get done... If you can't make it happen, hop on a bus. If you cannot make it happen, ****ing walk or ride a bike. Its this Liberal crap spewed from every crevice of society asking for a hand-out that makes me ill with contempt. Do I want to do what I am doing now? **** NO! But guess what, i get my bills paid. Tired of people whining about how their misfortune is someone else's fault or the economy... Get off your ass and DO SOMETHING about your life.

Tom

P.S. this thread is dumb as ****