View Single Post
Old 05-10-2007, 12:11 PM
Missing in action

Send a message via AIM to It's Just Eric
Registered SVX
speaking of chrome...I wish I had a camera for the black avalanche i saw last night....The poor thing looked like it into a JC Whitney catelog.
It had stick on chrome flames (facing left, right, down, and ocasionally up) Stick on chrome hood scoop, stick on chrome hood vents, stick on chrome billet grille, stick on chrome chevy symbols in unnecicary places, stick on chrome grab handles, stick n chrome bumper guards, stick on chrome...rear door scoops? (Even if they WERE functional, wtf would that do?) Stick on chrome avalanche window decals, stick on chrome foglights w/ annoying blue bulbs, stick on chrome running board covers...the list goes on

Now...that was all fine and well for the avalanche...We all got a good laugh at the half a million dollars worth of double sided tape on the truck...but

Wait..what wre we talking about?

Ooh, right. The svx...well, Id have to go with a matte or silver finish. I mean, chrome only belongs on muscle cars, or any muscle-car predicessors.
You're gone but not forgotten. I mean, sure, I kindof don't remember some of the finer details..but I remember you were funny, and at one point you said spaghetti in Dutch....but definantly not forgotten