Thread: favorite music
View Single Post
Old 10-30-2004, 04:07 PM
Killer of threads

Registered SVX
i could go on for days

i could go on for days listing some of my favorite bands. so i figured i'll just name a few: Stabbing Westward, In Flames, Avenged Sevenfold, Orgy, As I Lay Dying, Atreyu, FATA, Rammstein, Dimmu Borgir, Death, NIN, Tool, APC, Lamb Of God, Godforbid, Unearth, Bleeding Through, Bush, Devildriver, Downthesun, Fear Factory, Himsa, Lacuna Coil, MSI, Ra, The Union Underground, Type O-Negative, and many more.

Theres also the older and/or softer rock that I just cant live without: Boston, The Who, Rush, Duran Duran, Kansas, Pink Floyd, Queen, Scorpions, The Animals, The Wallflowers, Third Eye Blind, Triumph, Wall Of Voodoo. I think "Nights In White Satin" by The Moody Blues is probably one of the best songs ever written.

1992 Ebony LS-L w/191k miles Mods: a few and acouple more

1995 Brilliant Red L/AWD w/154k miles Mods: Stebro catback exhaust, K&N drop in filter, ECUtune ST1v5, 4.44, lots of JDM goodies

1992 Pearly LS-L w/154k miles Sold Mods: 4.11, rust

2008 DGM Legacy spec.B w/245k miles Mods: Cryotune Stage3, VF52, bushings galore, STi pink springs, Bilstein HDs

My Locker

The only man alive who drives three "Subu SVS's".......according to my insurance company