View Single Post
Old 02-21-2003, 11:34 AM
Ever Vigilant He Never Sleeps.

re: phast

hey phil, i think lwin just does not want people to get the wrong idea. i don't think he's making money off anyone. i know on the last order he was getting harassed by people because they expected it to be on their front door in a few days so i can see why he wants to protect himself. i think he's doing it more as a favor to us for those who want parts for their cars that we obviously can't find here. i do remember lwin saying that if we want he can give us the guy's number and let us deal straight with japan, but we won't get a discount because our orders would not be in quantity. also i doubt that unless we knew the guy we probably won't get crap because those guys don't like to deal with the hassle of getting a couple of items and then sending it overseas to make $20 bucks. of course they want money first and i don't trust them enough to send them money first and not get any product. lots of dishonest people out there. also i've tried to get a few things from japan a few years back and unless it's in the thousands USD, they won't even respond.