View Single Post
Old 05-30-2007, 09:15 PM

Just posted this on flea bay. Members welcome. 94 Laguna parts Columbus, Ohio

SOLD!!!!

Subaru Parts SVX 1994 Escaine Laguna Blue Parts bearings wheel steering column

Come get these parts for super cheap! I sold both of my svx's and I still have many parts left that I no longer want to take the time to sell individually.

There are a lot of valuable parts here that I am positive I can get at least 600 dollars for selling them individually but I need room in my garage, badly.
Parts include: Both drivers and passenger side axles in very good condition. The rear window glass(factory blue tint). The whole steering console( that includes steering wheel, airbag, all levers,etc). Both Doors, the drivers has some damage from an accident (minor).All glass (except the windshield)2 Dummy tires(Spares). The whole dash assenbly with Escaine trim, all interior panels that have escaine trim.
Heater core. Blower motor assembly. Gas Cap. Subaru OEM CD Blank (to cover that area left by a single DIN Receiver).

All wiring except the main engine harness(very carefully taken out). Radio Cage. Rear Rotors with recently replaced wheel bearing on the rear right (the ones that always go out and cost 300+)). Sunroof exterior. Plastic windshield washer bottle. Ful door lifter/opener. The engine trim peice that covers the AC/Alternator(in great shape). The huge crossmember to support the engine (with one engine mount still on it). There really is a lot more but I have some of it already boxed to sell on
ebay and I just dont have time to list (parts are written on the outside of the boxes).

Keep parts for your SVX driver or project ready for your use. On the other hand, you can take what you'll need and sell them back to make your parts basically free. I just want to make room in my garage.Its a lot of parts for a really nice rare car for a cheap price. Please do not bid if you are not planning to take all the parts. I know there are specific items in here worth the opening asking price, however I am selling them to get rid of them, not to make some money and keep parts I don’t need. Look at pics of the damage to the car in my locker to check if you are interested. Thanks,

Last edited by sxewhodey; 06-06-2007 at 03:16 PM.