View Single Post
Old 05-20-2005, 11:03 AM
antidisestablishmentarian

Send a message via AIM to Rd96SVX Send a message via MSN to Rd96SVX
Quote:
Originally Posted by huck369
Nope, as a matter of fact, the coil packs have to come off to get them off, and the coil packs have to come off to replace the spark plugs, so since you're doing the spark plugs, you should go ahead and do the valve cover gaskets....they're not much more trouble than the plugs,...there is one bolt on the lower, rear,drivers side valve cover that is kind of hard to get, but not if you have a 10mm wratchet wrench.
I just bought a set of wratchet wrenches but....ugh, i just got that stuff back together last night(plugs and coils).... i think i'll wait till it starts losing oil.. maybe by then I'll be good buds with beav and he can help me along with the valve gakets and the rear bearings... I really should PM him or something, I'm not sure he knows I exist yet..

If all goes to plan i will have the SVX back and running by next tuesday, God willing and assuming I get the parts I ordered..... huck, i'll be in touch with you sometime soon about seting up a meeting place to go down to the Dragon
25,000 lb GVW Trans-Cooler
Wet-sanded "cleared" Headlights
Charcoal 22% Tint
Removed intake resonator
'95 Probe GT Wheels
'97 grille

"New Addition" 1992 Teal LS-L
+156k mi.
Status... Reconditioning