Old 11-25-2018, 07:35 AM

'94 FWD Model

Location of the SVX: Central OK

Year: 1994

Model: I'll have to check...

VIN: Yes

Manufacture date: Unkn

Paint Color: Maroon w/clear coat coming off

Interior Color: Taupe? (a grayish tannish...)

Miles: 17x,xxx

Options: Unkn

AWD or FWD: FWD

Modifications: No

Major service: Unkn

Engine Condition: Apparent blown head gasket

Maintenance Records: No

Transmission condition: Seemed fine when driving it

Glass condition: Good, all there

Type of tire and remaining tread: Will have to look; good matched set, but several years old now.

Type of wheels: Chrysler Concorde

Interior condition: Good, no radio

Body condition: Slight-moderate damage to chin piece, few dings, otherwise good, everything fits up nicely (doors, trunk, etc.)

Known defects or problems: See gasket mentioned above, + needs oil seals (valve covers only?); AC out; needs left O2 sensor (blown gasket side); missing rear wiper arm; ?

Comments about the car: Bought nearly 3 years ago for oldest son (that is, I found it, he bought it); car had been parked by PO for 2 years and started periodically; test drove fine (10min or so), but gasket issue started to manifest on the way home.

We put several hundred miles on it being careful not to overheat it. It really ran strong otherwise, and when the O2 sensor issue wasn't messing with it. Cruise worked, sunroof, windows, and everything else that I can remember.

We began to disconnect stuff to pull the engine and never finished. It's been like that for at least a year. We have all the parts I believe. I have kept it black-tagged. If was able to get it done, I'd fix the gasket, oil seals, O2 sensor, timing belt and whatever else should be done with the engine out, and drive it just like that. Wouldn't worry about paint, and maybe not even A/C unless that was an easy fix while the engine was out.

Asking price: I gave this to my next 2 oldest boys, who aren't driving age yet, after buying out my oldest. I'll have to talk to them to verify, but they'd probably take $500. I still believe this to be a fixable car, but I'm not inclined to lay in the dirt under it, etc., with plenty of other stuff on my plate (that I'm also putting off...). Of course, once the engine is out, the integrity of the block would have to be confirmed. I don't know for sure that it is ok. I am optimistic about it. At this price though, with all the other good stuff on the car for someone who needs any of it, it shouldn't be a deal breaker. Maybe these are a dime a dozen in this shape though, I don't know.

I'd be happy to answer any questions. Don't know if I get e-mail notifications or not, so I'll check back periodically.

Last edited by First Car; 11-25-2018 at 07:44 AM.