View Single Post
Old 06-24-2001, 08:30 PM
Rat Fink Member ~:o)

Send a message via ICQ to Aredubjay Send a message via AIM to Aredubjay Send a message via Yahoo to Aredubjay
Registered SVX
Just got home about a half hour ago. The wife pulled out a gun at an exit and made me turn off and go through the OUTLET MALL!! YIKES!

I can't say, in words, what a great experience it was. Always great to meet other SVXers, and hooking up with ones you've gotten to know.

Doug and Colin, we've got to stop meeting like this . . . NOT! Perhaps we can buy an Island and start an SVXer community, huh?

Sam, hope you got to work okay. Still can't believe you fixed that hose on the side of the road. Bravo!

Dan, my tuxedoed twin (well, kinda), hope the block party turned out to be more fun than a trip to the book store . . . but I doubt it. Tell Christine howdy for us.

Colin, the younger (Sith). I've never heard anyone talk so much. You've got to get a grip on that chatter. Sheesh!

Leo, now you can see that I'm not much different without a hangover. Hope Marcela had a great time and enjoyed her time with her family (both blood, and 'extended').

Lwin . . . when driving through . . . the crowded city . . . don't drive fast . . . you'll get no pity . . . Burma Shave! Great to meet you, dude. Look forward to finally seeing your car.

Robert, it was a pleasure to meet you. You've got a fine son there.

And, finally

Michael. Thank you for your hard work and time. It was a most excellent meet and, of course, too long in coming. I especially appreciate the pressure washer infomercial, even though the HOST usually demonstrates the product. Now, I can actually "see" you online and "hear" your voice in your posts -- as well as the others.

So, why do the English put ping pong balls in their beer?

Why would anyone ever want to put weather stripping over their turbo relief valve?

What type of sushi does someone named "Bubba" eat?

Do twin scoops have little "pop-ups" when they get cold?

Who has the "splooge" mod on their tires besides Doug?

I could go on, but, I'd better let those who were there catch their breath before another barrage of laffter!

Thanks again, everyone! I HAD FUNNNNN!!!!!!
First to arrive at the very first Reading Meet
Subaru Ambassador

1992 SVX PPG Pace Car Replica 110+k
1993 White Impreza L 240+K miles
2001 Legacy Outback Limited Sedan 250+K miles
2013 Deep Indigo Pearl Legacy 3.6R 49+K miles

"Reading is my favorite Holiday"
Mike Davis -- at Reading VI