Thread: Hmmm, Camera??
View Single Post
Old 10-24-2005, 08:08 AM
Still 1.7K to go...
Subaru Silver Contributor

Send a message via AIM to SilverSpear Send a message via MSN to SilverSpear Send a message via Skype™ to SilverSpear
Registered SVX
I am sick and tired of small digital cameras and their stupid photos which sometimes work and in other times don't. I am not looking anymore for a "pocket" camera... and when my dad saw the one i bought a year ago, he was like: "is that a camera or its film??? "
My dad is going to buy the camera, so he won't pay for something small and looks cheap in his point of view.
We have two old cameras, one Minolta and the other Nikon. they have the same shape as this one, so when my dad told me to check out a good one, i directly thought similar camera "shape". You know what i mean...
So i made a research on yahoo and asked around many local photograph places around, and they all advised me to buy this one.

P.S: the Mega OIS and the optical zoom are the reason that attracted me to it...

1994 Silver SVX in hybernation, awaiting for the monsterous awakening (Lebanon)
1967 Mercedes-Benz 250SL Euro Specs, Hard/Softtop, White/Red. Under Complete Restoration
2013 Mercedes-Benz SL350 Euro Specs, White/Red. Mint... Another step into SL Collection.