View Single Post
Old 10-22-2006, 08:27 PM
Grand Poo-Bah

Send a message via AIM to halistan Send a message via MSN to halistan Send a message via Yahoo to halistan
Registered SVX
I hope everyone enjoyed the story I shared it with my friends at work and had most of them in stitches. This one big friend of mine, Brandon (6'5 300lbs black guy who looks like the guy from the green mile) was reading it at his cube (across from mine) and when it got to the "slippery duck defense" he laughed so hard that he started crying and litterally fell out of his chair. It took him 20 minutes to stop and finish reading it. Every time he's stop he'd just look over at me and start laughing all over again. When he was finally done, he said he laughed so much that it gave him a headache I took that as a compliment.
At any rate, hope you at least got a chuckle out of it. Take care everyone

Ray
All new and improved custom built engine with forged internals, lowered compression, upgraded cams and a stage III supercharger. AMR Engineering struts, Custom exhaust --All 3 Subaru cats removed, and replaced with 2 high flow mustang cats-- Cross-drilled & Slotted rotors, steel braided brake lines, bypassed stock Tranny cooler replaced with aftermarket B&M super-cooler, and a K&N drop in air filter.