View Single Post
Old 09-19-2002, 09:54 PM

Registered SVX
Quote:
Originally posted by $VX
Heh. Know what I'd do in my neon? Well, being the spritely littel car it is, I'd just yank the ebrake. Yep. I wouldn't YANK IT UP ALL THE WAY, taht'd lock my rear tires and I'd probably spin out and die. But man.... you guys should definitely try that sometime. See, the ebrake works your rear brakes just fine, but it DOESNT, however, use your brake lights. So they're tailgating being jerks and all of the sudden your car shoots back at them. MAN, they freak out. I've done that to SUVS, Semis, you name it. I swear some of the guys had to change their pants.

Disclaimer: I've never done this while hogging the fast lane. In fact, the ONLY time I've done this is when there's someone in front of me and I can't go any faster. I'm an EXTREMELY courteous driver so if I see someone coming up on me, I get out the way and let them pass. I also ALWAYS drive in the rightmost lane. It pisses me off to see people DRIVING in the fast lane, or even in hte middle lane. Everyone should drive in the right lane. If you need to pass, use the middle lane. If you need to pass the passers, use the left lane. Why is this so complicated for some people!?!?!?!

- Ca$h
How bout the jerk that will not get out of the left lane....he gives you an arm signal to pass him on the right if you must pass...the king of jerks...