View Single Post
Old 08-27-2001, 02:39 AM

Send a message via ICQ to Jamsvx Send a message via Yahoo to Jamsvx
I have chased a few and let them know about this site....and have left a few handwritten notes on windshields.

I agree that it would be good to keep track of how people found this site although if they are from this neck of the woods, their explanation would easily identify how they got here:

"I was driving along in my 1995 yellow SVX and I noticed a blue Camry following me. Thinking this quite strange, I decided to gently accelerate and confound me but didn't this lunatic keep with me. Righto said I and floored the accelerator to unleash the powerplant and took off. I spied my foe flashing and beeping like a maniac, in and out of traffic like a NASCAR driver chasing me. A red light prevented me from escaping this loon when, all of a sudden, a hapless girl was (obviously reluctantly) forced out of the passenger seat of the Camry and came to my window, clutching a piece of paper: "I'm sorry" she said "but my obsessed boyfriend wants me to give you this" and hands me the 'Join Us' card with this club's address. "I am so sorry but he is obsessed and he said that he would have come up in person but his 4cyl Camry is ready to explode with his chasing efforts and he needs to watch the temp gauge". This poor young girl then went back to the Camry and it took off, with the driver beeping and waving.
Is this what members of this club do?? If so, I am thankful".

Yep, this is what happens.....my poor girlfriend!

Jamsvx

O B S E S S E D

27 August 2002 to 27 January 2004 - she will be missed

Was back in Sydney for a while but not hot enough so now in Dubai! Has it been that long since I owned SVX-33H!