View Single Post
Old 02-23-2012, 05:00 PM

Re: Remote Mount Turbo

good stuff guys I appreciate all the info. As far as the EJ22T LOL I didn't mean it as a comparison between that engine and the SVX, I was just using it as a reference to how well documented it's limitations were on factory internals. These last couple three or four posts have pretty much showed the limitations of the EG33 and I am truly thankful for that. Like I said I don't want to be testing the limits on my daily driver and it puts my mind at ease to know that there has been success with factory internals @9psi. Since I will be running 8psi for the time being.

As an update for the build I installed the cross drilled rotors F/R and ceramic pads F/R. I also got the ecutune stage 2 in the mail today. My wife wants to go to a birthday party on saturday so I am gonna try to get the engine swap completed tomorrow, not sure how close I will get since I am working it alone with a doctors appt at 11 so that will soak up a few hours of time that could otherwise be devoted to the swap. more to come in a couple hours.