View Single Post
Old 03-17-2008, 07:53 PM
Now with more color

Send a message via Yahoo to subi-crosser
Registered SVX Classic SVX
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenMarineSVX View Post
I'll give you a few reasons why our economy is ****ED in the US at the moment... Agree with me or not, this is Science and my degree of study...

Reasons:
1.) The ongoing (and quite frankly POINTLESS) war in IRAQ which is costing us, what nearly 50 BILLION a month!!!
2.) Corn and Ethanol production
3.) The Bush administration...

Those are just a few, but they are definitely MAJOR ones... I did a research paper on the effects of Corn Production in this country and all the information I gathered points HEAVILY to this... Mark my words, Corn based Ethanol in this country is one of the most economically and environmentally large ****-ups we have ever made... I pot a writeup on NASIOC when someone challenged my research to their "oppinion" that explains it all...

~ Chris
Now I feel less guilty about bringing my diesel VW Rabbit home tonight. (that I plan on running on Bio-diesel)

The only thing I know about corn based fuels is that you get oxygen when you grow corn, you can burn the stuff left over for fuel when you run the mash through the 'still', pure alcohol comes out of the still, with a few changes, you can run alcohol in your car.

I also know that the war is not all about oil, it's about our kids being able to walk to school without a bomb going off on the roadside.

I also know that all the oil that comes down our pipe from Alaska gets loaded into a tanker and shipped to china and japan, since our OWN Greenie-WEENIES will not ALLOW US to build any new refineries! ( And we have not built a new one for 30 years!)

I know that our oil wells in Texas, Pennsylvania, and 30 other states were 'capped' because 'domestic' oil companies couldn't compete with middle east oil........

I say, let the chinese buy from the middle east, we can build a few refineries and use OUR OWN oil. Let the greedy arabs use their oil to IRRIGATE their CROPS!!

GRRRR!!!

"Can't go to work today. The 'voices' said to "Stay home and clean the guns".

Most famous Red-Neck last words...
" Hey Everybody, Watch This!!)

http://s306.photobucket.com/albums/nn272/subi-crosser/
Jerry

Last edited by subi-crosser; 03-17-2008 at 07:55 PM.