View Single Post
Old 10-14-2008, 09:03 AM

Re: Is this attached picture an Italian car ? Yes it is.

svxistentialist, I agree with you 100% that the svx is Italian designed however it would take it a step further and say it is an Italian car. I say this because if one where to prefer to view this car from the perspective of the Italian design house then it is there right to describe the svx as an Italian car.
Unfortunately those that have decided to view it as "Italian car" have been bashed by a "vocal majority" here in this forum.

Based on your argument svxistentialist, the iphone would be considered a Chinese product because it is made in China. If you can make that argument then way would someone be bashed for making the corresponding argument that the iphone is an American product because it is spec'ed, designed by Apple. If I worked in the Chinese factory making the iphone I would describe the iphone as "one of ours".

solarsvx, what did you have in mind when you wore the sticker in your picture. Where you trying to say "this is an Italian car", "this is an Italian designed car", or "I like this sticker" ?

You make me feel as if you think that I "outed" you or somethin.