View Single Post
Old 10-01-2004, 01:02 PM
Certified Porschephile

It amuses me to watch all the left wingers throw the WMD's topic around. Just last week, 12 Iraqi fighters were found buried in the desert outside of Baghdad. If it took the US 14 months to find 12 planes, you think you could hide 4 55 gallon drums in the desert for awhile? I'm not getting into the political name calling, but svxsubaru1 you seem to be spewing out facts from the michael moore web site as fact, or you really liked his idiotic movie. I guess the kerry-edwards-ites seem to conviently forgotten that in 1997 moron in chief clinton was handed the head of OBL but the Sudanese not once, but twice and he declined. The US was directly attacked by terrorists 7 times between 1993 (WTC I) and 2000 (USS Cole) and clinton did just about nothing. 9/11 happened and we attacked. Here is a common sense question with no partisianship. Is it easier for terrorists to plan, train, and carry out attacks when being hunted or not? It's easier to lurk around in the shadows "under the radar" like before, rather then keep looking over their should like now. I think thier maybe better candiates then Bush, but kerry is definatly not one of them. There, clear, FACTUAL, and non-argumentative.