View Single Post
Old 10-05-2003, 11:41 AM
MeyDey

SVX Sightings

Sorry John, I didn't see this thread when I posted mine. Here's a link to it ... http://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/show...threadid=13530 ... but I'll also copy and paste my posts here.

Quote:
Originally posted by me, Mey
There's a purty black one at my new job at MoneyGram in Lakewood, CO ... just checking to see if it belongs to anyone here. If not, I may be forced to walk about the building shouting out "There's an SVX on fire in the parking lot!" and see who rushes out all panic-stricken. Then I will beat them with a pickle; for not being a member of this forum, but also because, hey, who doesn't like beating someone with a pickle?
Quote:
Originally posted by JLittell
Maybe Davey's (daveygravy)?? I think he's up north somewhere. You can type in "Colorado Sighting Thread" in here and post all Colorado area related sightings to!
Quote:
Originally posted by MeyDey
It's not DavieGravy's. That was my first thought, but then I remembered from the meet that Davie's had chromed stock SVX wheels.

So the mystery remains. I think I will bring a bottle of pickles (Vlasic dill's, Larry) to work tomorrow, just in case...

But speaking of sightings (and yes, I should post this elsewhere) ... I was on my way to work last week and spotted a green SVX on the 285/C470 offramp/onramp. And by "spotted," I mean I was almost run off the road as I was getting on 285 from 470 when the SVX driver refused to slow down to the 65MPH I was going and make his move off of 285 behind me, instead gunning it ahead of me and then swerving across my path to make his offramp. Guy in a long-sleeved blue buttondown shirt, short dark hair. Man, I have just the pickle for that guy!