View Single Post
Old 06-28-2003, 04:51 PM
Administrator

Send a message via AIM to Stevebsy Send a message via Yahoo to Stevebsy
Significant Technical Input Registered SVX
I totally agree with Mike here. This is the OT forum. If you want only on-T stuff you know not to look in here.

Also..just because you don't agree with someone's belief, doesn't mean you have to put them down or start a flame war. Civilized discussion is great and why we love this place, but unkind BS has no place here.

Remember what mom said...if you can't say anything nice, then don't say anything!

Example?

Person A: "I really like my cavalier/Jesus/mac/bicycle/justy/budweiser/led zeppelin/fill in the blank..

Person B: A, you are stupid. Cavalier/Jesus/mac/bicycle/justy/budweiser/led zeppelin/fill in the blank is the stupidest thing I ever saw. It sucks beyond belief

Person C: A, I think my sunfire/Buddha/PC/gokart/yugo/miller/rolling stones/etc is much better because......

Which is the appropriate response?

Quote:
Originally posted by Green1995SVX
I think steve has the right to make a few posts every now and then with regards to religion. It's no different that me posting about my cavalier in some respects. Steve is into his religion. I'm into my Cavalier. (I know that's a tough comparison to make, and probably isnt very accurate, but it helps to prove my point a little.) If I post about how cavaliers are sweet, people are welcome to come back and say "I dont feel that Cavaliers are not sweet and here's why." It's the same overall principle here.

I think it's important to note the importance something may hold to the person posting it. I know Steve didnt make this thread and expect to have a list 3 pages long of agreeing responces. I'm sure he's not offended by any objections which were made.

I for one see nothing wrong with this thread.

Mike

Custom Oil Caps, Battery Bars, Phenolic Spacers for sale here:
http://www.x35design.com