View Single Post
Old 10-17-2012, 10:16 PM
Just some dude.

Significant Technical Input
Re: ECUtuner software and Select Monitor Interface

Icing, next time I get a chance to work on the ECUtuner ap I'll see if I can't make it work with the 64 bit OS.

Tapani, the error log you sent me indicates I messed up when I compiled ( or failed to properly compile) the license for that bit of code into the executable. I'll fix that next time I work on the ECUtuner ap and publish a new release.

Husky, I don't know what you are referring to. I'm sorry if I missed a question but I was very clear when I released the ECUtuner ap that I was releasing it as free ware and couldn't offer any support. I do try to help where I can but it shouldn't be expected. The ap works..you guys need to talk to eachother and help eachother out with problems figuring out how to set it up and use it and most especially with definitions.

Stuff that should be reported to me is stuff like hey it doesn't work on 64 bit os or won't save excel files. If someone is having problems running it when they first get it they should ask in this thread and others should come to their aid.