Thread: Graduated HS~
View Single Post
Old 06-13-2008, 10:47 PM
Subaru Technician

Send a message via AIM to Hondasucks Send a message via MSN to Hondasucks Send a message via Yahoo to Hondasucks
Registered SVX
Re: Graduated HS~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wikedjuggalo View Post
I am going to FTCC (Fayetteville Tech) for a year then transferring to UNC-Charlotte. Currently there are only 3 colleges that offer Software engineer in the state of NC. Chapel Hill (expensive) Duke (Hella expensive) and UNC-C (not so expensive). Going to Community college saves me money the first year . Also my dad does live out in Kiezer OR (Outside of Salem) I am visiting him for a week come Saturday. He has been very ill lately and wasnt able to attend my graduation but this year they streamed it over the internet so he was able to watch.
Cool, I'm like 20 miles from salem, hit me up and you can check out my SVX lol, PM me for my cell #. And you might want to go check out www.oit.edu, last time I looked into it, they weren't that expesive, and they are about 240 miles south of here, so would be an opportunity to spend some time with your dad as well, if he's not doing to well, might want to spend time with him while you can...
They also have a campus in Portland (~40 miles from Salem) but it doesn't have all the programs that the Klamath Falls campus has. I know they have software engineering, since a good friend of mine went there.
1992 SVX LS-L #1222 Pearl White
1987 GL Turbo wagon, 5 lug conversion, D/R 5 speed (Rice killer)
1992 Dodge Ram 4x4 diesel (car hauler)
1968 Dodge Polara convertible (Camaro killer)
1990 Toyota Corolla FWD auto (330,000 mile grocery getter)
1986 VW Jetta