View Single Post
Old 06-19-2005, 06:16 PM
Thread Killah
Alcyone Gold Contributor

Registered SVX
Spent most of the day cleaning the garage and assembling the workbench. Mounted my new vise and grinder to it (both had been in the box since christmas). Was just finishing up as the beer wench brought me out a cold Icehouse in my subaru koozy to celebrate. I hadn't had a beer yet today. I was about to be in fathers day heaven.

Before I cracked it open I decided to wheel the garbage can out from the front of the garage to it's home.

In the process of getting ready to close the garbage can lid I stuck my hands in to mash down the contents - and put my left hand right into a bag of broken glass in the process.

Yes - I was the one who put the bag of broken glass in there a few hours before.

Promptly started bleeding all over my freshly swept floor and feeling stupid, once again.

Pretty deep cut but I'm too bullheaded for stitches. A little superglue will fix it right up if it starts gushing again. Wife wanted me to go but I am not spending whats left of fathers day in a hospital.

Ahh - my first fathers day. I'll remember this one.
92 Ebony LS-L ECUtune Stage2av1, Z32 MAF, 370cc injectors, TomsSVX intake, BontragerWorks 22mm RSB #003, HID Hi and Lo beams, OT endlink and bushing mods, PWR Aluminum radiator, Harvey's QC shift kit, 2.5" flowmaster 80 exhaust, 17" Michelin Pilot Sport A/S, Poly sway bar bushings, Slotted Bradi rotors, AFBeefcake powdercoated calipers, 97 grill, and a huge set of air horns. 300,000 miles and counting
92 Ebony LS-L. ecutune stage1v4, motorsport 1pc pulley. Garage Queen - sold to Dad in upstate NY 155,000 miles
19 Subaru Ascent Premium - -Hers !.
89 DL 4x4 little red wagon - a.k.a. The immortal suby. 275k R.I.P.