View Single Post
Old 04-13-2005, 09:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aredubjay
I barely even use the room, so, maybe next year, I'll just bring my tent and sleeping bag.
Well ya know there is a state park nearby right?
It could just be an all SVX camping trip

Quote:
Originally Posted by NomadTW
i had an idea for next year's dinner however.... i think that instead of going out next year someone, either not traveling far, or someone with an abundance of cargo space, Chadd..., should bring a grill and we should have an old fashioned cookout/picknick...
Actually I think if we're going to do a cook-out, it could be a lunch thing, especialy if the rally is starting from a park again. It could start earlier, and end at the park for a mid-afternoon (say 2ish) lunch, then a "Conga-Line" of cars back to the hotel and the dinner could be held a little later, say 7:30ish. The dinner was a nice aspect of the weekend, the food was good, the company was good, and it was nice to have someone bring us our food and not have to stand in line to get it -----or have someone have to man the bbq pit/grill the entire time while people are mingleing. The only drawback to where the diner was (and this is really a minor thing) was that the rooms were seperated.

Last edited by Rotorflyr; 04-14-2005 at 02:59 AM.