View Single Post
Old 05-11-2009, 06:47 PM
Jersey Girl
Alcyone Gold Contributor

Send a message via Skype™ to svxistentialist
Registered SVX
Re: Out of hibernation

[QUOTE=stevek;600485][QUOTE=blueji;600374][QUOTE=stevek;. Now if it were a lot lighter, manual, and gadget free with brakes that coped.....

If it was any of the above then you would have an Impreza, but I know what you mean

Hi John,
Never driven an Impreza, nearest I got was a Legacy which sad to say was not for me. Too peaky power delivery which I wasn't expecting from a flat 4 - fine when 'going for it' but wearing when not.
I may be drifting here but wonder if anyone can shed light on my car's history, as it appears in the old pix section - Black JDM 1993 originally on K328 URT? Standard apart from wheels and stereo. Now with '96 engine/box/front and rear suspension/brakes etc from Japan but at least I now have 2 of everything!
Cheers, Steve[/QUOTE]

Hello Steve.

Some of the guys will know that car, most likely Phil & Belha.

I have it listed as belonging to Matt and Claire [ possibly from Witney?], but unfortunately I have not met them. They are listed as attending the Gaydon meet, and I missed that one. It was probably 2003 or 2004.

It was listed on eBay in Oct '07 with 67K miles on it, that's all the information I have on it at present.

Some of the guys will chime in probably who were attending Gaydon.

Joe
White X2 RVR Mitsubishi 1800GDI. Vantastic

40,000 miles Jersey Girl