View Single Post
Old 01-14-2009, 08:21 PM

Garage full of parts for sale

I have a decent collection of SVX parts that I need to get rid of. I am located near Harrisburg, PA , and will take offers from anyone who will take everything. Everything is stored inside, and is dusty, but never wet. There is two trunk lids, four doors a few seats, a headlight, or two, a bunch of marker lights, struts brake calipers, ecu, tcu, misc switches, and int parts, a rear window rear diff/ drivetrain, almost every piece of glass minus windshields. Sure there are other parts, but this is a brief rundown of what I have. Some parts are in duplicate because this is what I have salvaged over the years from three vehicles. If anyone is interested, give me a shout at CAS123Z@AOL.COM, for more details, or to come look at everything. Please make any offer reasonable, but I am not expecting to make a ton of money off of this, just get a few bucks for the effort to strip the parts, and store for the last several years.

I also have a two wheel drive red '94 with Murrano rims/245/45/18 nexxen tires ECU Tune chip clear headlight/marker lenses, and tan leather seats. About 75,000 miles, and in average/solid condition. Looking for about $2,500.00.