Thread: trim packages?
View Single Post
Old 06-07-2007, 09:49 PM
Missing in action

Send a message via AIM to It's Just Eric
Registered SVX
If it has leather seats, a sunroof, and REAL leather wraped wheel, e brake handle, and shifter, power drivers seat,Suede armrests/dash, woodgrain, uv tinted glass (Itl either be bronze-ish or blue-ish) Then you have an LS-L / LS-I. You'll also have abs, awd, heated mirrors, and speed variable power steering
LS-L was the given trim model for the touring package in 92 and 93, LS-I in 94 and up. Same thing.

If your car has suede seats (Either all suede or part suede, part faux leather) suede armrests/dash , woodgrain, faux leather wrapped wheel, shifter, and e-brake handle, but no sunroof and other stuff...It's an LS

If you have cloth seats, faux leather wrapped stuff, faux leather armrests/dash, and none of the other aformentioned goodies, you have an L model.

Hope that helps out a bit. Oh..I think the trim level is somewhere in the vin as well (Check out the how-to docs for more info)Being your car s a 92, it WONT be an L model...Itll most likely be an LS-L, or possibly an LS
You're gone but not forgotten. I mean, sure, I kindof don't remember some of the finer details..but I remember you were funny, and at one point you said spaghetti in Dutch....but definantly not forgotten