View Single Post
Old 07-29-2004, 08:01 AM
Member #447

Send a message via MSN to Uncamitzi Send a message via Yahoo to Uncamitzi Send a message via Skype™ to Uncamitzi
Registered SVX
First... Michele!

The Reno meet was organized very well! considering it was a first attempt at getting the west together!

We made quite a sight driving back from Tahoe. We met a bunch of new people. We turned heads, had fun and got to see 13 svxen all in one spot... Most of us stayed at the same hotel. We got some Souvenirs (some of us...) we had the entire top floor of the parking garage to ourselves… (Mostly) and everyone made it home safely!! YOU DID A GREAT JOB!

B.

I care when it is… But what do we do..? We only had about 20 or so people even vote for the place to hold it… So I guess a year out we take that as positive.. and with the way that people commit then un-commit and then the un-committed show and the inevitable no shows… maybe we will get 15 cars next year and it will (or could be) another success. So I’m for voting on a place… and then the date… I would like to see a few more votes… and I will wait until I get back from the Dabob Seafood meet in Washington… (plug plug) this weekend… before I run the next vote… here (unless someone beats me to it…)

and Lastly #3 Yellowstone South Tahoe or Las Vegas... We will have fun... line up the cars take pictures , eat and have fun... what more should we ask?
92 Teal SVX LS-L 128K tranny swap with 4.11's
Well.. my days of not taking you seriously have certainly come to a middle .