View Single Post
Old 04-26-2003, 12:24 PM
PWA1X

Subaru SVX 3.3L 1992 Black - FOR SALE

Subaru SVX 3.3L 1992 Black - FOR SALE £7,500 OIRO

If you have been looking for an SVX then this is the one you want! This is a UK specification car NOT an import.

This car is in very good condition, with low mileage 87,000 and all the usual SVX mechanical issues recently attended to. It drives very well, and turns heads wherever it is taken.

Finished in Pearlescent Black, with Black leather upholstery the car looks superb. Original SVX car mats (black) protect the black carpets.

Car is Taxed and has MOT. I have documentary HPI check reports for the car.

I imported from the USA both rear spoiler and rear high-level brake light and had these fitted to the car. They make the rear look amazing!

The cam belt has just been replaced, as has both rear wheel bearings. (Previous owner had gearbox replaced). A full engine service also took place just a few months ago. Both front CV Boots replaced, as old ones were looking shabby! Brake pads replaced last August. So any worries about bearings, cam belts on this car can be put to rest! Air conditioning topped up just after January so its ready for a hot summer – we hope!

Unlike most SVX’s for sale this one comes complete with the owner’s handbook in English!

The photograph tells the rest of the story – it sells itself!

Why then I am selling it? Well I need the money for a house and sadly the SVX and I have to Part Company to allow the house purchase.

So I seek an enthusiastic and caring new owner to adopt my most favourite car, who will enjoy driving her and promise to keep it clean and serviced!

Oh and the successful buyer will receive a copy of the original mint condition showroom brochure that sold the car to its first owner!

Email paul@3-rivers.net or call 07771 747700 (Hertfordshire)

ps email me for more pictures if you are interested.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg sidesvx.jpg (77.6 KB, 168 views)