Thread: Farm, 2011
View Single Post
Old 03-22-2011, 08:44 PM
Now with more color

Send a message via Yahoo to subi-crosser
Registered SVX Classic SVX
Re: Farm, 2011

We moved OT's 'spare' SVX out of the 'danger zone'. The tree that it was parked under is dead, stands 100 feet high and there was a 4 inch thick branch laying 6 feet in front of the SVX.
THAT tree will fall down friday evening! Husqvarna sharpen up for the occasion!
We spent all day saturday cleaning my shop. I was SUPPOSED to be working on OT's polo. Tom, forgive me!
Randy is the most willing person that has EVER been there! No matter WHAT I start on, Randy is jumping in!
We were so involved it 'protecting' things, getting things moved to the 'work' areas, and cleaning up the shop, it amazed me that we got as much done as we did!
The farm is a 'But First' place at this time.
I wanted to move some cars, 'but first' we had to get the rollback running. We wanted to clean the shop, but FIRST we had to get the power turned on. We wanted to get the power turned on, But FIRST we had to get an inspection agency down to 'check' the meter socket, since the former tennant stole the meter.
We wanted to use the house, but first, we had to remove 3 truckloads of trash. ETC!!
We did get the shop 80% cleaned. The big shop is clean, the little shop is 80%, the 'booth' is 90% clean. We are almost ready to go 'BALLS TO THE WALL'!
We have an electrician showing up at dawn on saturday to help me get the well turned on, and help me get the rest of the house powered up.
At this time, if I set a car on fire welding, I have to run to the creek and get water! I could have a hose laying there, BUT FIRST I have to fix the well!
Know what I mean?
No matter WHAT, there is SOMETHING else that needs done FIRST!

"Can't go to work today. The 'voices' said to "Stay home and clean the guns".

Most famous Red-Neck last words...
" Hey Everybody, Watch This!!)

http://s306.photobucket.com/albums/nn272/subi-crosser/
Jerry