View Single Post
Old 12-14-2007, 05:15 PM
H6 THE ONLY WAY!

Send a message via AIM to Seraphinwolf Send a message via Yahoo to Seraphinwolf
Quote:
Originally Posted by TomsSVX View Post
Why Sti rods?? Eagle makes better ones that are within relative cheapness...Thats why we use them in our EG33 builds

Tom
Well thats what's in this built one already. Besides it make is nice and easy to find replacements if I have an issue with one later. Either way I'm still just trying to find out if these parts are actually worth the getting this engine now even if I have to reset the compression to stock till I can SC it or what eve happens with this thing after it's in and the car moves. For a sample of what the rod difference it you can check out the Perrin EZ build here. http://www.perrinperformance.com/pages/show/32 I just saw that COBB a like build this year. Only just read the article in SubiSport haven't gotten to checking COBB's site for details on there build.
-Gaddis
Rota Tarmac 3's 18x8" on 245/40/18 Dunlop SP Sport 600's, Perrin light weight crank pulley, PRW radiator, custom coilovers(not GC's), 9006 HID 4300k 50W low beams, DIY garage door lip, and SVXfiles brake kit. Fixxed exhaust so no more sweet sound.

97 White/Black trim Impreza Outback Sport (March 13/08) 150K-180K(sensor broken)Good news is EZ30R and 05' 6speed full powertrain swap is in motion!: Will be doing more work as I can. Gonna be run by a Hydra so yeah fun to be had.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
-Gaddis

Last edited by Seraphinwolf; 12-14-2007 at 05:55 PM.