View Single Post
Old 04-22-2002, 09:57 PM
I abuse them one at a time

Location: Northbrook, Illinois, USA, Earth, Solar System... you get the picture
Send a message via AIM to Seraph Send a message via Skype™ to Seraph
Quote:
Originally posted by BoominSVX
I am sorry to say that I have the same old Ebay lights you had. I have had my car about 4 months, and the ligts 3. They shipping package says they came from South Korea. I must say that the lights (even though they are nothing next to PIAA or the other full conversion kit) don't perform badly at all so far. I have the same problem with people high beaming me but I think that's a natural reaction to on-coming cars when driving the SVX with the fogs on. The kit I bought was only about 60 bucks but it came wih all 6 lights. (Blue Xenon gas charged I believe) They are bright with the blue tint to them. So far no problems (knock on wood). Hopefully it will stay that way for a while but no bulb lasts forever. Did the PIAA's come will all 6 lights or just 2?
6 lights for 60bucks? That's 10 a piece. Are you sure? PIAAs will only come in a set of 2s and most HID look alike kits will come with a set of 2.

Lwin
Previous SVXes: •1994 LE Barcelona Red 107k • 1992 LS-L Pearl White 143k • 1994 LSi Bordeaux Pearl 220k • 1992 LS-L Ebony Pearl 184k • 1992 LS-L Liquid Silver 145k • 1992 LS-L Liquid Silver 102k • 1992 LS-L Ebony Pearl 123k
Other current cars:2001 Jeep Grand Cherokee Black
If at first you don't succeed, CHEAT!