View Single Post
Old 10-16-2004, 12:15 PM

i got one word for moore, slander. he cuts up pieces of interviews and asks the right questions and bam...he has a movie

i was so angry after watching bowling for columbine, and so was the rest of my class. we watched it as part of an introduction of a topic in my criminal justice class. the teacher's speaker, also her girlfriend, is a top lawyer in the area, and she agreed with just about everything in the movie.

sitting behind me was a marine...he just got called back to duty, although he was allowed to maintain a class schedual, he was dressed in uniform, she had the gonaids to ask him if he would give his life for a flag...WTF do you think he is wearing that uniform for???? he had to leave the room. he was a real quiet, nice guy. i couldn't believe it. so i laid into her. i couldn't stop. i was so ticked

about the election. all politians lie, it is a fact of life. no matter who you vote for, most of what they say they are going to do, isn't going to happen...he might as well tell the country that he is going to pull a monkey out of his arse

Kelli
1992 LS-L Pearl 124k
"Yeah, that thingy!"
owner of the new 1992 LS-L Pearl "Susie"
I am a pessimistic optimistic. I think the worst is going to happen, that way when it does, i don't feel as bad, but if the best happens, i am twice as happy.