View Single Post
Old 03-05-2008, 07:22 PM
Now with more color

Send a message via Yahoo to subi-crosser
Registered SVX Classic SVX
Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Rad View Post
Well, there you go SVXMAN. Apparently there are quite a few people here with more experience than me.

Hope you find what you're looking for.

Have at it! I think that a 'sample' should go to all respondants and then some dialog, then a decision. That way the new guys can get experience, the customer gets to weigh his options and the best possible result will show itself.
I had some ideas on some changes to our system at work. I drew them up, presented them to our 'intern' and she worked them into a 'viable' plan.
We are working on a presentation for the County Commissioners.
I will not steal her thunder. I will show what I came up with and explain that she did the program that we are presenting.

She couldn't have done it without me, ( they are my ideas), and it would not look as good if I had seen it through on my own.
The best part of the exchange is, now SHE understands how the program works. That makes 4 of us out of 35! She still can't do what I do, because she doesn't need to know how it's done. She's training for management.
The other 2 people that understand the program are management, so the union won't let them run it. That leaves me.

I am glad that young people are taking over the reins. those old guys are getting tired and really want to go fishing.

"Can't go to work today. The 'voices' said to "Stay home and clean the guns".

Most famous Red-Neck last words...
" Hey Everybody, Watch This!!)

http://s306.photobucket.com/albums/nn272/subi-crosser/
Jerry

Last edited by subi-crosser; 03-05-2008 at 07:29 PM.