View Single Post
Old 08-21-2006, 12:59 AM

Registered SVX
Quote:
Originally Posted by oab_au
Yes I have, consistently posted the same description of the solenoids operation, as that is the way it is.

The A,B,C, solenoids ALL operate by a Duty Cycle to control the oil flow through them. Not only them, but also the EGR, Idle Air valve, Power steering, Carbon canister purge valve, Air Conditioning wobble plate solenoids, are ALL controlled by a Duty Cycle to smoothly, alter the leakage through them.

You go to great lengths to describe, due to your theory on the solenoids operation, how the Chopping action of the A solenoid is smoothed, But how does the C or B solenoid's chopped oil flow get smoothed.?????????

Harvey.
The problem is that you have consistently posted information which is wrong and this to the detriment of members. In spite of your signature, there is most certainly no way, "that is the way it is" and mine is more appropriate in connection with what you propose.

The devices you list are in no way comparable and as I have stated solenoid B is not modulated and is simply an an on/off device. You have now extended the scope of your errors.

All is as clearly shown in the manuals. I am prepared to cover the exact method of controlling each device if you will raise the matter in a separate thread. Meantime please stay with the current topic.

What would you say to a small wager of say US$1,000.00? On the basis that the SVX A and C solenoids do not remain held stationery at variable positions in order to control fluid flow as you continue to state, but are continually in motion as I have stated. My winnings I would undertake to pass over to Chris for the maintenance of the facilities he so kindly provides. You would be free to keep yours.

In view of the confidence you have expressed in respect of your knowledge and ability, a spontaneous reply can surely be expected. However you will be able to make time available to undertake further research and the anticipated ploy will be evasion. Your reaction will be indicative.

As a child, on cold mornings I gladly stood in cowpats to warm my bare feet, but I detest bull$hit!