View Single Post
Old 11-13-2007, 12:09 AM
Missing in action

Send a message via AIM to It's Just Eric
Registered SVX
The guy mentions the svx has no respect in the tuner comunity...does he even know what a tuner comunity is?
It's not about buying some pre-fabricated things, and getting into a whp dyno pissing contest against cars that arent even close to the same thing, in any way shape or form. This whole modern day tuning crap started with teens in japan racing eachother n the streets (Dumb idea, of course) and trying to make improvments to their cheap cars without spending 90k on a motor. And hell yeah, their suoped up econoboxes were slow, but they raced eachother, which kept it competetive, fun, and cheap.

Nowadays the "tuner" scene is so over commercialized, it's nothing more than a battle of name brands and whp on cars that will never see the track. Look at us...we have no aftermarket. our cars can be had for under 2g initial purchace price. a few modified bushings here, a wad of bubble gum there, some home made air ducting...THIS is the tuning scene, they way it started, and the way it's meant to be. And look at the track guys...we compete against eachother. How uch more fun and fair can it get?
You're gone but not forgotten. I mean, sure, I kindof don't remember some of the finer details..but I remember you were funny, and at one point you said spaghetti in Dutch....but definantly not forgotten