View Single Post
Old 08-03-2006, 09:04 AM
No longer blue member

Send a message via AIM to SubaSteevo
Quote:
Originally Posted by fldcar
Wow,

I must say that I am really ashamed to even be a member of this board right now, Mike (Davis) is my neighbor here in PA, He has helped me out on numerous occasions on my cars and many other things. He has been one of the nicest most understanding, fun, friends i've ever had.

I'm really ashamed to be reading this rediculous out of control bashing post about him, everyone on here has only heard one side of the story, I think its awfully petty and immature to make such slanderous remarks towards a person when in reality you only know what happened based on what was posted. As the old saying goes "there are two sides to every story" and that is definetly true in this case as it is in 99.99 percent of any disbute/fight/disagreement etc. I can reassure you that most of what was said is not true, and I encourage you to talk to Mike (Davis) and hear "BOTH sides of the story" before making such hasty remarks and drawing such one-sided conclusions.

I think everyone should be ashamed to draw such baised conclusions towards someone based on what they have read or heard from someone else. This is a public forum and I feel its extremely immature and vindictive to post up such information and make it available to the public when in reality it is'nt anyones business at all.

Please remember this forum is here for one reason, we all share a common interest in a car. We are not here to discuss personal problems we have with other members, thats what PRIVATE Messaging is for. The last thing I do when I get on this forum to read/talk/share information about my cars is read hate posts made about a friend whos been so helpful and good to me.

That is all,
~Tim
I've known Mike Davis for quite sometime (3+ years), I know both sides of his story. If you are his current neighbor, than you've known him for only a few months. I'm not taking Mike621's side nor am I against him because I don't know enough about that story. I do know that MANY people are waiting on Mike Davis for money and/or parts. He has a business, it fails, he blaims the partner, moves on to a new business, it fails, he blaims the partner, etc and all the while people who dealt with the previous business are sol. There's no way I believe he should be allowed to continue in his position as admin nor should he be allowed to sell parts over the network. Should he be banned? That's not for me to decide.

You cannot ignore the bad things someone has done just because they've done good things as well.

Member #895(the member formerly known as BurgundyBeast)
01' MSM Lexus IS300