View Single Post
Old 08-02-2006, 11:42 PM
15th time is a charm?

Registered SVX
I dont know what to do.

Mike has withdrawn all of the funds left in the business bank account.

There are over $2000 in documentable debts that Mike owes me, including items he purchased for his car, furniture, speeding tickets I paid for him, and Home Improvements that we were getting reimbursed for by his parents (he took the checks and squandered them). He has 95% of my parts stock, and has taken ALL of the funds from the business. He has defaulted my Paypal account, and any joint bank accounts (2).

He is holding ALL parts stock, and many personal items, including items which were sold on Ebay using MY ebay name, effectiveauto (formerly snafu621), including the engine and two ebony doors which were paid for and I never saw the money for. He sold my transmission for my 1992 Pearl, and I never saw a dime, it went to pay HIS bills.

PLEASE DO NOT SEND MONEY TO EFFECTIVE AUTO VIA BIDPAY, PAYPAL, ETC, because I will not see any of the money, and I am unable to send parts at this time. I am working on changing this situation, but the house is not in my name and I dont legally own any of the parts so Im stuck.

I left Mike after he physically assaulted me when I tried to leave what was our home then in Meadville PA. There were escalating problems with his inability to cope with anger issues that led up to this incident.

I don't really know what I am supposed to do. Im out of money, I cant make my car payment. I dont have paypal anymore, and my ebay account is in the ****ter. I dont have any of my parts left because I sold them to pay house bills, and now Im living in my moms house in my old bedroom. I got a job with Safelite Auto Glass but it will be a week or two before I am on the schedule.

I will continue to try to resolve this situation, and I understand any action one would take against effectiveauto, though I have nothing to give. Chris and Adam , (engine and doors) please call me and Ill try to fix this.

Im so sorry I trusted anyone else with my information and money. He has all of my files, passwords, emails, documentation, and a family that is rich in resources that would allow the elimination of me as a legal threat. Im fighting an uphill battle. If anyone has any advice, please give it to me. Call me, email me, or come over. I need help here.

--Mike Milan

Last edited by Mike621; 08-02-2006 at 11:45 PM.