View Single Post
Old 07-09-2006, 10:00 PM

update....

Well I went and got new NGK plugs and headed out to swap the coils and change plugs.

I changed all the plugs and then swaped over good coils onto the car. Started it up with absolutely no difference :-(

Upon further investigation, all the drivers side cylinder bank plugs looked ok when I took them out, the passenger side's plugs were completely black and one of them was wet with what smelled to be gas when I pulled it out. I think the problems lies somewhere within the passenger sides fuel/spark delivery system. When I started the car after the plug change and after it warmed up...I started to unplug the fuel injectors, when I unplugged any of the 3 injectors on the drivers side the engine idle got even worse. When I unplugged any of the 3 fuel injectors on the passengers side there was no change at all, at one point I had all 3 of them unplugged on the pass side and it ran exactly the same, just sitting there shaking and missing as it has been and when I plugged them back in the same thing...nothing changed.

I think the injectors are working though, because I listend to them all and heard a ticking sound comming from each which I believe is normal right? I just dont understand why there was no difference when I unplugged the pass side ones, especisally if they seem to sound like they are working.....

Any ideas? I've never had a problem like this on any of my soobs.......its kinda frustrating