View Single Post
Old 09-07-2010, 09:29 PM

Re: thinking about this car.... any help?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SVXyGirl View Post
Even though it does suck to get screwed by someone who "misrepresented" a vehicle, it is still the buyers responsibility to inspect before purchase. If you can't see the vehicle, do whatever you can to "see" the vehicle. Ask questions, request specific pictures, request video of the vehicle, etc. If you still feel uncomfortable, don't buy the car.

That's just my 2 cents...
Both your comment and your recommendation are appreciated.

If all you people actually knew what transpired concerning that SVX deal from the minute it all all began until the full refund was received, none of of you would think that anything that we did was unfair or an irresponsible way for us to handle it.

Every negative comment has been made against me without anyone having a clue what actually transpired.

I did not take the dealer to court... I didn't have to, and I did not even threaten to do that... also I never said that I did!

The rust issue was not the deciding factor on our deciding to press for a full refund! I would have taken my lumps on that.

Our original offer was accepted an we never deviated from that.

Each of you would handled it as I did if you were capable of doing it, and if you needed help, I would have been glad to help you... Fair is fair!

Keith