View Single Post
Old 04-11-2007, 10:36 PM
Im REALLY addicted! CANT STOP!

Send a message via MSN to mysvxrocks Send a message via Yahoo to mysvxrocks
Anyone around Seattle intrested...

I don't live in Seattle, I'm about 2 hours away. But theres a Emerald Pearl SVX where I live for sale for $2000. I think the price is a little high... the car is a 94 or 95 (id have to double check) it has 260,000 miles on it, and needs the AC replaced. There is a little body damage, no dents just paint chips/fading/ damage on the rear bumper. (Look at the picture of the front bumper and theres a gap under the pass. side headlight, the car was once in an accident then fixed, I'm sure the gap is from that.) It also needs all new tires. The interior is in nice condition, no rips. Also the transmission was replaced about 1000 miles ago. I know the previous owner, and she kept it in good shape. She stopped driving it in 2003, and just let it sit in the weather. I was going to buy it, but got cut out of the deal and lost it. The guy bought it for $1000 and then raised the price to almost $3000. I got him down to $2000 in case anyone on here wanted it, I just cant afford $2000 at the moment. The new owner didn't fix anything, just washed it. Heres some pictures of it. Id rather see it go to someone on here than someone around here thats just going to trash it. I know it does drive, the AC was unhooked. If anyone has any questions about it, just ask. ~Dennis

2006 Infra-Red Ford Focus ZX3 ~ 67k

No longer SVX'n, Ill always miss them!

1995 Polo Green LS-i ~ 95k
1992 Dark Teal LS-L ~ 145k (04/91) #2231
1992 Claret LS-L ~196K (05/91) #0831