View Single Post
Old 06-23-2005, 09:21 AM
Mr Soob

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by pylon500
Dude!, I hope there's an 'it' missing from that statement!
Heather is starting to look at me funny.
Arthur.
Tickle her and tell her it's nothing personal. It's just that you are the the co-designer of the worlds' second sexiest car. That makes you a very desirable man. However, you are not my first love.

I mentioned the Rioma at the outing:
Subaru Rioma Pictures
It's got something very similar to a WRX drivetrain - I don't have the numbers on hand but I will in a couple of months, straight from the brochure. Basically it's a pocket WRX that looks simiilar in size and shape to an MX-5.

The interior is odd - I'm not too keen on the garish red and the old style steering wheel. But the outside, and the mechanics of it, on the other hand.... I need to be sedated every time I look at it. I love it more than Arthur.
'93 SVX Black on Burgundy > Completely stock, under preservation, treated like a princess. (55,000km, 1 previous owner) Not For Sale
'92 SVX Black on Burgundy > Completely stock, under preservation, treated like a princess. (144,000km, 2 previous owners) Not For Sale
Wife, Red Hot when riled > Treated like a princess. Minister For Finance, Domestic Affairs and Diplomatic Relations. Definitely Not For Sale
My Wanted List: http://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/show...178#post632178