View Single Post
Old 05-18-2003, 06:11 AM
Thread Killah
Alcyone Gold Contributor

Registered SVX
Quote:
Originally posted by Subafreak
Thats the thing I'v noticed about Subarus. They don't bounce. I,v had shocks so bad the oil is all gone and the shaft is rusting but it didn't bounce. I'v seen others that arn't as bad and don,t really show any sings of being bad untill you take them off. If your car has over 100k on the original struts than I would definitlly replace them.
I have 187k on the original struts and they still don't bounce but my car leans more noticeably in turns than kims. They are in need of replacement but It will have to wait. The car cornered fine at the dragon even with the soft stock ride.

Speaking of no bounce I saw porters car at the dragon this weekend. You can't even do the bounce test - the car does not squat at all when you push on the fender. Greenmarine rode with him to the dragon and I'm sure he'll be posting his impression soon but they both loved the ride.
92 Ebony LS-L ECUtune Stage2av1, Z32 MAF, 370cc injectors, TomsSVX intake, BontragerWorks 22mm RSB #003, HID Hi and Lo beams, OT endlink and bushing mods, PWR Aluminum radiator, Harvey's QC shift kit, 2.5" flowmaster 80 exhaust, 17" Michelin Pilot Sport A/S, Poly sway bar bushings, Slotted Bradi rotors, AFBeefcake powdercoated calipers, 97 grill, and a huge set of air horns. 300,000 miles and counting
92 Ebony LS-L. ecutune stage1v4, motorsport 1pc pulley. Garage Queen - sold to Dad in upstate NY 155,000 miles
19 Subaru Ascent Premium - -Hers !.
89 DL 4x4 little red wagon - a.k.a. The immortal suby. 275k R.I.P.