View Single Post
Old 01-17-2003, 11:28 AM

Hey guys...what are we doing here...??? don't let this move you away. some of you been here since day one (Randy for one) it isn't fair that one member would cause enough problems for everyone to want to leave, Phast, i haven't really gotten to know you at all, but you seem real nice, i don't want to see you leave just like i don't want to see anyone leave. i am through feeding into flame wars. if someone says something that i don't agree with, i may tell them i disagree, but that is about it. i am not going to sit there and try to hammer a nail into lead with a sheet of glass, because it isn't going to work. you can't change someone's opinion on fact or taste. you can show your opinion and make it known, but you can't go around trying to convert people to your style of believing. Randy, i remember the first post i did, i actually went back and read the whole thing. a lot of those members that dealt with my stupidity are still around and helping people as much as they can, that is what it is about. i remember when you asked me if i could get the material from the sunroof because yours has a ciggie burn in it. i went into a damp nasty crashed svx in the rain to try to get it out for you. i would have given it to you in reading free of charge because of all the help, but it was in really bad shape.

guys come on...please don't be last posting and saying goodbye, i want to see a full house at reading this april

Kelli
1992 LS-L Pearl 124k
"Yeah, that thingy!"
owner of the new 1992 LS-L Pearl "Susie"
I am a pessimistic optimistic. I think the worst is going to happen, that way when it does, i don't feel as bad, but if the best happens, i am twice as happy.